Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Radii (ray-dee-eye)

I did some pro bono work for Brian Drayton Executive Director of

Richmond Spokes http://sites.google.com/a/richmondspokes.org/about/.

Richmond Spokes is a youth empowerment non-profit organization promoting

bicycle safety and sustainability through bicycle culture. I am helping Brian with

some avatars and icons that can be used throughout his organization’s identity.


I truly believe in organizations such as these. They are an awesome touching point

for the community to see how these crafty cyclists can positively impact their

environment. So far they set-up bicycle parking at huge local events mostly around

the East Bay area.


I wanted to re-do his radii concept and rotate the avatar to show movement.

Here are some of the stuff I came up with:


This is the one he chose as a main composition:




I like this one a lot. i can see this being used for different situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment