Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Figure studies / Risky Bidness


 I got the chance to get into
some figure drawing sessions here:
http://www.facebook.com/events/362609443814131/

I'm pretty stoked to get back into
live modeling sessions. The process
is great and i get to exercise gestural
drawing. I always get some interesting
results from.

I haven't drawn from a live model since
my university academic career. which is
part of my Fine Art section of my portfolio:
http://rafaeltapiaiii.com/portfolio_fineart.html




started off with some quick
5 minute poses:

The model was very dynamic.
it's great to work with a model who moves around
and uses the space creatively. 


Feet have always been tough to draw without reference
but really fun when i do have reference: 




One of my favorite gestures: 




The model was wearing striped sock.
She later put on some Tibetan style finger
claws. Pretty cool prop. 






Venetian red:





black black (black ink and black acrylic paint mix) with an 
ink wash and white white (ink and acrylic mix.)


RISKY BIDNESS
Getting back to some inking.




No comments:

Post a Comment